Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Around the Corner

This morning I woke up to rain. It is so depressing when it is gloomy and overcast, but then I realized this is the way it will probably be for the next five weeks. We need this cleansing to welcome in spring. Do you know it is just around the corner? I can hardly wait. There is nothing better than opening up windows and letting in fresh air, looking outside and seeing new green grass, having the daylight hours getting longer. Spring is a new beginning.

My hopes for all of us, in this spring cleansing, is that the economy can find a fresh way to get a jump-start, the government will quit bickering amongst themselves and put the people first, and that we all start caring for each other. That would not make a perfect world, but I'm sure the latter would make someone happy.

Will you clean for spring ?

2 comments:

  1. I'm decorating our kitchen - I got the spring cleaning bug a few days back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    Its spring here for the last couple of days and i enjouy it so much. Everything in my garden starts growing now.
    Hugs Wilma

    ReplyDelete