Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy

I have been in chat rooms, forums, blogs, etc. off and on for the last month trying to get my own pages set up. I seem to get caught up in everyone else's work and forget what I'm doing. It still amazes me at all the wonderful talent that is hidden here on Etsy. The beauty in pictures, crafts, jewelry and others is awesome. I look at new treasuries and they reak of talent. We, as a group, are so lucky to be a part of all this talent and beauty. Everyday I can find something, even though I'm not looking, that makes me happy. Sometimes it is just the comraderie that does the trick. What ever the case, Etsy is a happy place for me, thanks to you.


HAPPY THINGS:
1. Anything green
2. Baby toes
3. New Borns
4. Friends
5. Smiles
6. Sunshine
7. Making someone smile
8. Good music

2 comments:

  1. From one grandma to an other. I love your blog and tyed before to place a comment. I hope it works now. Thanks for all your sweet comments in my blog.
    Grandma62
    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are settling in now. Hoping (and tweeting) for sales for you.

    ReplyDelete