Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blogger Heroine

Yesterday I tried to set up a blog page. Here I am doing it again. So much for computer savey. I am either not as good at this as I thought or just an oxy-moron!

I will say this. There are so many nice people on the blogs especially on Etsy. I have had people help me since I started FANCYFROGBEADERY from the very start. That brings me to my title. I have become associated with this awesome, patient lady who also has a shop on Etsy. Her name is Linda and she designs cards. She picked me to be in one of her treasuries. I was so impressed as it will be my first. Not only is she going to use a piece of the jewelry from FancyFrogBeadery, she is taking the time to help me become a better user of the options that are available for my shop.

I truly thank her and believe that even if we do one little something for someone it will make us a better person and perhaps make it a better world.

So--to finish this up: Hats off to Linda of LINDABUTTERFLY on Etsy!

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for your endorsement! I am sure you will enjoy Etsy and lets hope for sales for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog was recommended to me by Lindabutterfly via twitter! I am an artiist into many tings... and I also have a shop on etsy
    http://www.crypticfragments.etsy.com

    It takes awhile to grow your shop but don't give up!

    ReplyDelete